Monday, November 2, 2009

Daily Base News


I like to read news early morning but late evenings I like to watch them. Of course weekends are an exception. It is an exception because I read hardcopies of my favorites newspapers. News, could be politics, economies related or even entertainments related news. In a typical morning local newspapers is something essential to start with & since April 08 The National is my favorite local newspaper.

List of my favorite newspapers & news websites:
-Elaph
-The National
-Alarabiya,
-Asharqalawsat
-Dubaisession
-Emaratalyoum
-Albyan
-Business24/7
-TMZ
-Argaam


Also I like to get news from the TV & I am a very old fashion TV user (but with the latest LCD). I kind like my channel list to be organized in a way that I remember every channel no. & I hardly use the menu to get a channel.

List of my favorite news channel:
-CNN
-Alarabiya
-BBC
-Aljazeera

No comments:

Post a Comment